Summer is upon us once again and we want everyone to have a safe and happy season so be cool and follow the rules:
There is no lifeguard on duty at any of our pools.
Swim at your own risk.
1. Sunscreens that is water resistant may be used in the pool area. DO NOT use creams and lotions that are not water resistant. Absolutely no suntan oil is allowed in the pool area!! These will clog the filtering system, cause the chemicals to break down in the pool, and result in closing of the pool.
2. No more than two guests per apartment, please.
3. Non-breakables such as plastic water bottles and Styrofoam cups are permitted in the pool area. For your safety and the safety of our other residents, absolutely no glass containers are permitted.
4. Horseplay and running will not be allowed in the pool area.
5. Children under twelve MUST be accompanied by an adult.
6. Proper swim wear must be worn in the pool areas. Toddlers must wear swim diapers. NO regular diapers please.
7. Parent’s, please tell your children not to throw rocks, mud, or other objects into the pool. Debris will cause damage to the pump and filter system, resulting in the closing of the pool.
8. NO food allowed in pool areas.
9. Pool hours are 10:00AM to 10:00PM, no exceptions.
10. Lounge chairs and tables are there for your sun/tanning enjoyment they do not belong in the pool. Please keep them on the pool deck.
Also, please do not hang anything on, over or off your balconies. We know that it’s nice to hang items such as towels, swimsuits, linens etc. outside to dry, but this can be a hazard to maintenance and the people who live below you. It also makes the grounds look unsightly.
It’s now the rainy season, and rain brings insects! Please discard of all firewood that is on your deck. This will prevent any of those little critters from coming inside.
We suggest that the storage closet doors be kept closed when not in use. This will prevent damage to the door and the outside of the building. If you put something on the balcony besides deck furniture, please keep the item below the level of the hand rail. This makes the item more difficult to see.
If any of the above rules are broken the pool WILL BE CLOSED INDEFINATELY. The pool is not an amenity, it is a convenience provided by management. Please don’t spoil this luxury for all the other residents. Everyone’s cooperation is greatly appreciated and have a great summer!!